Okay, for those of you that haven’t registered yet, here are the need-to-know facts:
- Saturday, Aug 8
- 8:00 am start (check in starts at 6:30)
- 3.8 km, point-to-point, Ironman distance!
- wetsuit or naked divisions
- around 100 swimmers… the largest-longest open water race in Canada!
- member of the Global Swim Series! (you will automatically be ranked in the world! Visit GlobalSwimSeries.com)
- cost $55 (if you are registering now or on race day… looks like you missed early registration of $45, oh well, you’ll know for next year!)
- SWAG for the first 100 people to check in on race day:
- LOST Race & Global Swim Series silicone swim cap!
- LOST Race drawstring bag!
- LOST Swimming pen!
- LOST Swimming coffee mug!
- LOST Swimming ear phones! (big thanks on the swag to John Stibrany!)
- snacks after the race!
- … and most of all, a fun and friendly swim along one of the most beautiful and scenic open water swim courses in the world! (… probably the most expensive real estate you’ll ever swim by too… maybe Malibu or Dubai… but I doubt it!)
- this one is for Lynn (trying to decide to go wetsuit or naked… it’s always a nice temp!)
See all the details and pics under the LOST Race tab!
See you all there!!!
For more info and lots of cool pics, see the LOST Race tab or click here!