1) click on the Xterra logo above and order any of their “Canadian offerings”, no code required.
2) Order any of their wetsuits and get it shipped to a buddy in the US and have them send it to you. Then you can use the LOST code. Just drop Rob an email for the code if you want to order this way, President@GlobalSwimSeries.com
________________________ Training Camp coached by Olympians… in Barbados!
_________________________LOST email:If you would like to join the group of over 800 people from around the world that already receive our periodic (weekly, or so) email of an assortment of open water swimming, triathlon and other related stories, both local and international, just sign up here! Cheers, Rob.
- Record turnout for LOST Swim… 112 LOSTies!!! July 19, 2017
- If you want something done… ask a busy person. July 12, 2017
- The older I get, the better I was… July 5, 2017
- I got called out… by Lake O! July 5, 2017
- The Freestyle Experience is going back to Barbados! July 5, 2017
_________________________ Visitors to our little site since April 30, 2010:
Year 1 = 95,241 or 261/day Year 2 = 235,046 or 644/day Year 3 = 482,284 or 1321/day Year 4 = 431,873 or 1183/day Year 5 = 1,715,716 or 4700/day________________________
Since June 1, 2014
We LOVE visitors from other countries too!!! (both on the website and in the water, if you are in town!)
LOST Motto:Life is a Participation Sport! _________________________
"To make this team is going to be sweet, to fail is going to be very painful. Either way, the sun will come up the next day and life will go on. But those who strive, those who leave nothing on the table, those who will take the risk, will all be winners. Life is truly sweeter for those who truly live it. The world belongs, and will always belong, to the people who participate. Those who stand on the outside, who never risk, who never fail, cannot now, nor will they ever, understand the beauty of each breath of life. So don't feel sorry for those who fail, feel sorry for the majority that never participate. They'll just never understand, let alone feel, all that life can and should be."
- - Dick Jochums... (legendary swim coach, on making the 2000 US Olympic Swim Team, from the classic swimming book "Gold in the Water")
What Marathon Swimming (& Life) is all about…
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
- - Calvin Coolidge, President of USA, 1923 - 29