It’s winter, but for LOSTies there are still lots of crazy swimming things to do. Such as:
100 x 100’s on 100
- who: LOSTies, Etobicoke Masters and others who would like to join us!
- what: 10k swim… 100 repeats of 100 meters on 100 seconds, ie 1:40. yes, there will be slower pace times too
- when: Dec 31, 2017, 8:30 am – 11:30 am
- where: TPASC (Toronto Pan Am Sports Center)
- why: to kick off the New Year… start getting in shape for the GSS – Global Champs in Cancun… and because you really want to earn your nap in the afternoon
- how: pay me $20 at the pool… and you need to fill out the form … and email it to me at President@GlobalSwimSeries.com … by the Dec 21 cutoff!!! (if you are a Swim Ontario swimmer you’ve already paid in your membership and registered, so it is only $5!).
- limit: we’ve rented out the whole 25m x 10 lane pool!!! So we have capped it at 60 swimmers…
8th Annual LOST Polar Bear Dip
- who: LOSTies and others who would like to join us!
- what: a crazy quick dip in Lake O!
- when: Jan 1, 2018, 12:00 noon, exactly! Get there at least 15 minutes early!
- where: LOST Beach
- why: to kick off the New Year… and what better way to do that than by doing something crazy!
- how: show up. It’s free!
- limit: as many people as we can squeeze into Lake O! More and more each year, last year was 57 crazy LOSTies and lots of sane watchers!