Open Water Swimming News
Gadgets & Stuff
- Your Swim Book, the ultimate swimmers log book.
- MySwimPro, the top rated swim training app for smart watches & official training partner of GSS. Use code GSS20%OFF for 20% off when upgrading to premium
- Pro Ear 2000, Scuba Mask that covers the ears (I’ve got a pair, works well)
- Swimp3, Music for those long pool swims (it’s great, I’ve got one).
- H2Audio, Another music machine for swimming or a case for ipod shuffle
- Gmap-pedometer, A Google Maps app that allows you to measure your swim (or bike or run) distance.
- Spot, A cool GPS tracking device, great for marathon swims.
International Swim Organizations
- Solo Swims, Main source for Lake Ontario Swims (and other swim info too)
- Masters Swimming Canada
- Masters Swimming Ontario (MSO)
- US Masters Swimming
- English Channel Swimming Organization
- NYC Swim, New York City Swimming Organization
- Strait of Gibraltar Swimming Organization
- Open Water Chicago, Similar to LOST Swimming, but in Chicago!
- Jersey Long Distance Swim Club, in Jersey Island, UK
- Catalina Channel Swimming Association, in Southern California, near LA,
- South End Rowing Club, One of the great old OWS clubs in San Francisco
- The Dolphin Club, The other great old OWS club in San Francisco
- Farallon Island Swimming Federation, Arguably the toughest swim in the world!