1) click on the Xterra logo above and order any of their “Canadian offerings”, no code required.
2) Order any of their wetsuits and get it shipped to a friend or relative in the US and then have them send it to you (or use this company in Niagara Falls for $6 and free shipping! cbiusa.com). Then you can use the LOST code. Just drop Rob an email for the code if you want to order this way, President@GlobalSwimSeries.com
_________________________LOST email:If you would like to join the group of over 800 people from around the world that already receive our periodic (weekly, or so) email of an assortment of open water swimming, triathlon and other related stories, both local and international, just sign up here! Cheers, Rob.
- Good news!… bad news… Good news! (and congrats to Mark!) June 22, 2018
- A couple of misleading LOST “facts” at the swim on Saturday… June 15, 2018
- First LOST Swim of 2018 is in the books! June 8, 2018
- Get ready… here comes the 13th season of LOST Swimming! May 16, 2018
- LOSTies hit Vermont for Ice Swimming races! February 27, 2018
Since June 1, 2014
We LOVE visitors from other countries too!!! (both on the website and in the water, if you are in town!)
LOST Motto:Life is a Participation Sport! _________________________
"To make this team is going to be sweet, to fail is going to be very painful. Either way, the sun will come up the next day and life will go on. But those who strive, those who leave nothing on the table, those who will take the risk, will all be winners. Life is truly sweeter for those who truly live it. The world belongs, and will always belong, to the people who participate. Those who stand on the outside, who never risk, who never fail, cannot now, nor will they ever, understand the beauty of each breath of life. So don't feel sorry for those who fail, feel sorry for the majority that never participate. They'll just never understand, let alone feel, all that life can and should be."
- - Dick Jochums... (legendary swim coach, on making the 2000 US Olympic Swim Team, from the classic swimming book "Gold in the Water")
What Marathon Swimming (& Life) is all about…
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
- - Calvin Coolidge, President of USA, 1923 - 29